The 23rd MSC Malaysia APICTA Awards 2022 organised by PIKOM is now opened for submission of Nominations.
MSC Malaysia Asia-Pacific ICT Alliance Awards (APICTA) is an Awards Programme with the objective and aimed to provide recognition to outstanding achievements of individuals, students, entrepreneurs, SMEs and organizations with operations in Malaysia who have contributed to the development of the MSC Malaysia initiatives or in building applications and services for the benefit of Malaysia. It recognizes creativity, innovation, and excellence in Malaysian ICT.
This annual Awards program also provides an opportunity and an ideal environment for individuals and companies to gain local, regional and international exposure through on-going promotional activities, and through participation at the International Asia Pacific ICT Alliance (APICTA) Awards.
Winners of the MSC Malaysia APICTA Awards represent Malaysia at the annual International APICTA Awards 2022 in Pakistan.
BENEFITS OF THE AWARDS PROGRAM
- Stimulate innovation and creativity.
- Provide a platform for benchmarking of innovations in the industry to ensure the best are produced.
- Provide recognition for the ICT achievers.
- Opportunity for Winners to represent Malaysia in international awards.
- Provide a platform to export winning ICT products and services.
- Provide networking opportunities for participants.
- Encourage strategic business alliances and cooperation among participants.
- Provide exposure for participating companies to investment opportunities, venture capitalists and investors.
- Create a bigger pool of knowledge workers essential for the development of the ICT industry.
- Increase community awareness of the MSC Malaysia and of the development in the ICT industry.
- Assist in narrowing the digital divide
Please read the conditions of nominations in the Nomination Framework and Criteria below before you submit your nominations.
APICTA NOMINATION FRAMEWORK & CRITERIA
Submit your nominations online on the link below
NOMINATION SUBMISSION FORM
The deadline of the submission is 31 July 2022. For any further clarifications or information, please contact Grace at 603 7622 0079 ext. 211 or email: email@example.com